Vodafone Hutchison Australia has extended its managed services contract with Nokia Networks for another four years.
Stories by Adam Bender
The New South Wales police has charged a second former Commonwealth Bank IT executive for allegedly receiving fraudulent payments.
The Liberal government in New South Wales has pledged more investment in eHealth if re-elected on Satuday.
Australia appears to be the lone holdout – for now – to a key section of the Trans-Pacific Partnership that details how multinational companies could take legal actions against governments over decisions they consider detrimental to their interests.
The Australian government has asked how best to provide mobile broadband to public safety agencies by 2020.
The government has formally introduced legislation to reform how employee share schemes (ESS) are taxed in an effort to make it easier for startups to attract and retain talent.
An Internet of Things think tank created by Communications Alliance will look for ways to create an ecosystem in Australia that promotes IoT and a digital world.
Australia is outperforming other countries in several ICT areas, including networking technology skills and mobile broadband, according to Robert Pepper, Cisco vice president of global technology policy.
The Australian Greens proposed several amendments to the data retention bill that they said address privacy and security gaps in the legislation.
Yatango said it will list on the ASX this June.
As it prepares to consume iiNet, TPG has revealed strong growth in its broadband business for the six months ending 31 January 2015.
Amaysim is gambling that it’s better to be late to the 4G mobile party with strong plans than arrive early with weak ones, according to Julian Ogrin, CEO of the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO).
Directors on the iiNet board defended the ISP’s proposed acquisition by TPG in conference calls today with investors and media.
Telstra has bolstered its video analytics capabilities with an equity investment in Gorilla Technology.
Snowy Hydro is exploring potential uses of wearable devices in its business following a rollout of Centrify identity management software.
- Senior Business Analyst QLD
- Project Director - Gold Coast QLD
- Junior Infrastructure Engineer ACT
- Infrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry VIC
- Senior RF Engineer - Optimisation VIC
- Senior Internet Services Engineer - DevOps NSW
- Manager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt) NSW
- Janusgraph Consultant - Telco industry VIC
- Linux Administrator NSW
- Senior Project Manager VIC
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.