Sun Microsystems Inc. is developing new server software to manage the provisioning of server resources in distributed computing environments, one of several products it will roll out in the coming years as part of its ambitious N1 project, Sun officials said Friday.
Stories by James Niccolai and Paul Krill
A proposal by Oracle Corp. that could help unify emerging specifications for orchestrating Web services met with a mostly positive reaction Thursday at a meeting of the World Wide Web Consortium.
Developing new chips and technologies that further the convergence of communications and computing will be a top focus for Intel in the years ahead, company executives said here Thursday.
Sun Microsystems Inc. this week announced it will release the source code for its StarOffice productivity suite, a move that will allow software developers to modify the product to suit their needs.
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager ACT
- Project Manager - Infrastructure WA
- SQL DBA WA
- Technical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - 6 Month Contract - Sydney CBD NSW
- Cyber Security Team/stream Lead VIC
- Senior Functional Consultant NSW
- Senior System Engineer l Office 365,Windows 10, VMWare Workspace NSW
- Senior Project Consultant NSW
- Senior Development DBA - Oracle NSW
- Security Cleared Network Engineer ACT