Federal Cabinet has approved the introduction of an Australian identity card amid claims it could be a $5 billion noose for the government.
Stories by Rodney Gedda and Michael Crawford
Smartcard providers are gearing up for massive rollouts in the next two years in the wake of a federal government review into the introduction of a national identity card.
- Network Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initially NSW
- Agile Business Analyst ACT
- Communications Specialist SA
- Network Engineer NSW
- Program Manager SA
- Sales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions Provider VIC
- Business Analyst - Business Process Improvement - Six Sigma Black Belt VIC
- Azure Consultant / Architect VIC
- Project Manager QLD
- Business Analyst ACT