South Australia’s Department of Premier and Cabinet has confirmed that it has ended the contract of chief information officer Veronica Theriault.
Stories by Rohan Pearce
A range of HTC employees will join Google under a US$1.1 billion (AUD$1.4 billion) deal by the search leviathan to boost its hardware development efforts.
Telstra will roll out a fibre network for more than 850 McDonald’s restaurants as part of a $90 million deal with the fast food giant.
A new guide from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner is intended to help organisations effectively de-identify their data.
A new NBN initiative will use a range of open source projects including Apache SPARK, Kafka, Flume, Cassandra and JanusGraph to help analyse and improve the end user experience on the National Broadband Network.
AirTrunk has officially launched its flagship Sydney data centre, with the company saying the facility will be one of the largest in the Asia Pacific region on a megawatt basis.
The Digital Transformation Agency will take over responsibility of the government’s central open data portal from the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet (PM&C).
Legislation that formally obliges telecommunications to protect their networks from a range of threats has passed the House of Representatives with bipartisan support.
Slater and Gordon has announced it is investigating a potential class action against Vocus.
Victoria’s Western Health will trial 400 Cyber-Nexus ‘anti-hacking’ devices at its hospitals, as part of what the state government said will be a world-first pilot.
Telstra will offer eSIM support for wearable devices, the telco announced today.
Service NSW is unable to accept payments online or over the counter due to an “unplanned system outage,” the agency has said.
The Royal Australian Navy Fleet Air Arm (FAA) has staged a proof of concept using Google Glass for aviation maintenance.
Security firm Armis has issued a warning over the potential of Bluetooth-based attacks using a new vector it has dubbed ‘BlueBorne’.
Colin Timm will join Google later this month, leading the tech giant’s local cloud business.
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Guidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane based VIC
- DevOps Consultant QLD
- Service Desk Analyst VIC
- Security Consultant Other
- Penetration Tester - Cyber Security Operations - CEH Other
- Information Security Consultant - Brisbane NSW
- Project Manager - Go to Market program VIC
- Project Coordinator VIC
- DevOps Consultant - Brisbane VIC
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud