Bankwest is relying on Amazon Web Services’ Lambda offering to deliver a new online service, with the bank claiming that it is one of the first Australian financial institutions to use serverless computing in production.
Stories by Rohan Pearce
Labor will push for New South Wales to adopt new laws requiring state government agencies to notify individuals if their data is involved in a serious privacy breach
Job search site Indeed says that it has seen a surge in the number of postings seeking to fill information security roles.
The head of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission today revealed the organisation has created a specialist unit tasked with analysing algorithms employed by online retailers and other businesses.
ASX-listed packaging manufacturer Pact Group is examining the potential of cloud-based AI services to boost workplace safety.
A consortium bringing together iseek Communications, Optus and Schneider Electric will build the North Queensland Regional Data Centre (NQRDC).
Michael Sullivan has joined Boston-based tech company Acquia as the company’s chief executive officer.
Roughly every half century, there’s an innovation that drives a revolution in healthcare, according to Murray Brozinsky.
The northern Sydney suburb of St Leonards in 2018 will be the home to one of Mastercard’s five Global Tech Hub and Innovation Centres, the company has revealed.
Twitter has unveiled a new option for developers that want to interact with the social media platform.
Two million Eftpos-only cardholders will now be able to use Google’s Android Pay service when making purchases.
NBN has reported first quarter revenue of $405 million, up 124 per cent year-on-year. However, average monthly revenue per user — ARPU — has remained steady at $43.
Rackspace has partnered with HP Enterprise to offer pay-as-you-go private cloud services based on OpenStack.
A Productivity Commission inquiry has concluded that the government’s proposed method of collecting GST on low-value imported goods although flawed is the best choice currently available.
Public servants still need to take care about what they share, but an update to key security advice for the Australian government has seen the removal of a recommendation that they avoid posting even the most banal details about their lives on websites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Client Delivery Director ACT
- Test Automation Engineer VIC
- Information Security Consultant QLD
- System Analyst - Axway ACT
- Project Manager ACT
- Business Intelligence Specialist NSW
- SharePoint Developer / Administrator NSW
- Business Analyst SA
- Senior Internet Services Engineer - DevOps NSW
- Project Implementation Support - Telecom Industry VIC
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.