AirTrunk has officially launched its flagship Sydney data centre, with the company saying the facility will be one of the largest in the Asia Pacific region on a megawatt basis.
Stories by Rohan Pearce
The Digital Transformation Agency will take over responsibility of the government’s central open data portal from the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet (PM&C).
Legislation that formally obliges telecommunications to protect their networks from a range of threats has passed the House of Representatives with bipartisan support.
Slater and Gordon has announced it is investigating a potential class action against Vocus.
Victoria’s Western Health will trial 400 Cyber-Nexus ‘anti-hacking’ devices at its hospitals, as part of what the state government said will be a world-first pilot.
Telstra will offer eSIM support for wearable devices, the telco announced today.
Service NSW is unable to accept payments online or over the counter due to an “unplanned system outage,” the agency has said.
The Royal Australian Navy Fleet Air Arm (FAA) has staged a proof of concept using Google Glass for aviation maintenance.
Security firm Armis has issued a warning over the potential of Bluetooth-based attacks using a new vector it has dubbed ‘BlueBorne’.
Colin Timm will join Google later this month, leading the tech giant’s local cloud business.
Boston-headquartered Acquia is entering a new phase of its evolution as it expands its cloud offering, seeking to be the “universal platform” for enterprises to build digital experiences.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority is considering an accelerated release of spectrum in the 26 GHz mmWave (mmW) band.
Flinders University is aiming to have 80 to 90 per cent of its key applications running in the cloud, up from around 25 to 30 per cent today, as part of an ambitious digital strategy.
ASX-listed network operator Superloop will acquire ISP NuSkope.
The federal government should facilitate and encourage trials of automated vehicles in Australia, the report of a parliamentary inquiry into the technology has recommended.
- Network Automation Engineer VIC
- Security Architect Other
- Service Desk Analyst VIC
- Senior Business Analyst NSW
- Reporting Analyst/Workforce Analyst - Telco VIC
- Scrum Master / Project Manager NSW
- Reporting Data Analyst - Telco VIC
- Security Architect | 6mth Contract Other
- Release Manager (Salesforce) NSW
- Senior Security Consultant QLD
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud