When the US inventory of the 128GB version of Microsoft's Surface Pro tablet dried up within hours after going on sale Saturday, there were plenty of disappointed shoppers.
Stories by John P. Mello Jr.
Mozilla released a new beta version of its popular Firefox browser for Android on Tuesday.
For consumers who don't live and breathe Android, the market can be confusing. There are dozens of phone models, many running different versions of the Android operating system.
A quartet of new features will be rolled out this week for users of Google's social network, Google+.
The cataclysmic damage caused by the 9.0 earthquake and subsequent tsunami in Japan in March has been powerfully captured through 360-degree panoramic photography at Google Street View.
During the first 10 months of this year, 1.2 million tablet computers were sold in the US and none of them were iPads.
You don't need to be a Steve Jobs to see that as laptops become ever thinner and tablets become more and more popular, convergence of the products is inevitable. As that day approaches, Apple is preparing to be ready for it.
Google is planning a mystery event on Wednesday - could it be the announcement of Google's entry into the online music business?
With Facebook reportedly close to cutting a deal with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) over privacy sins dating back to 2009, the question remains whether or not the social network's brain trust really gets the privacy issue.
While large numbers of consumers are angry about security measures taken by custodians of their online data, three out of every four of them don't even take minimal measures to protect themselves from incursions on their privacy.
Facebook was recently invaded by a robot army created by four researchers to demonstrate the ease at which online social networks can be maliciously exploited by the unscrupulous.
Apple's position in the catbird seat for global smartphone shipments has been short-lived. Just a scant three months ago, the maker of the iPhone knocked Nokia out of the top spot. Now Samsung and its lineup of Android smartphones are top dog.
Google has revamped the "new-tab" feature in its Chrome web browser to give the look and feel of a mobile web app.
As Nokia World approaches on Wednesday, details about the Finnish firm's Windows Phone 7.5 -- that's Mango -- lineup are beginning to emerge.
- Information Security Consultant QLD
- Senior Reporting Data Analyst - Telco VIC
- Non - functional Test Lead VIC
- Project Manager QLD
- Reporting Data Analyst - Telco VIC
- Hogan Technical Consultant - Brisbane NSW
- Senior DevOps Manager VIC
- Hogan Technical Consultant - Brisbane Other
- Network Infrastructure Development Engineer NSW
- Cerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane based SA
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud