The enthusiasm and energy at last month's DEMOfall conference made one thing very clear: The IT market is in the early days of an important new growth cycle. While megadeals, such as the Google/YouTube marriage, grab the headlines, it is enterprise IT that will be most profoundly affected in this next phase of technology evolution.
Stories by Chris Shipley
For far too long now, users have been duped by the technology industry. It has convinced us there is an inverse relationship between value and ease. The more complex a product, the more challenging its integration, the more difficult its rollout -- the more sophisticated, important and valuable it is.
- Field Services Engineer QLD
- Business Analyst ACT
- Program Manager NSW
- Oracle Financial Functional Oracle Financial NSW
- Business Analyst QLD
- Release Management Lead NSW
- Senior Business Analyst VIC
- Process Improvement Specialist - Telco VIC
- Senior Wintel Engineer ACT
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney QLD