The handiest and most affordable desktop backup device is currently an external hard drive. But to back up critical workstations and servers, you need high-capacity removable media that you can rotate and secure off-site. Iomega's next-generation Rev drive fills that need.
Stories by Rex Farrance
Although backup behemoth Quantum has retained a hefty market share with its highly regarded DLT-based tape backup products since its 2001 hard-drive business sale to Maxtor, the company has been challenged to deliver a consistent profit to its shareholders--a problem fairly common in the tech industry post-Internet bubble.
Quantum has released its latest midrange tape drive, bulking up the amount of data that can be stored on a tape cartridge and cutting backup times.
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Iteration Manager - Telco VIC
- CISCO Project Manager NSW
- Network Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initially NSW
- Middleware Messaging Specialist VIC
- Business Analyst - Business Process Improvement - Six Sigma Black Belt VIC
- Cloud Engineer NSW
- Business Analyst SA
- SQL DBA WA
- IT Field Technician NSW