Dell officials vow that the company will continue making acquisitions and will remain committed to its struggling PC business once its $24.9 billion deal to go private is complete.
Stories by Chris Kanaracus and Agam Shah
The bidding war between Dell and Hewlett-Packard for virtualized storage vendor 3PAR continued on Thursday, with Dell increasing its bid to US$24.30 per share, or about $1.6 billion.
Customers of Hewlett-Packard and Electronic Data Systems offered a range of reactions Tuesday to HP's US$13.9 billion bid for the massive outsourcing company.
- IT Cloud Engineer NSW
- Junior to Mid Level Tester - Brisbane ACT
- Operations Manager - Data Centre WA
- QA Lead / Tester NSW
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Technical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis) VIC
- SEPM Security Engineer WA
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney QLD
- Cyber Security Engineer Other
- Senior System Administrator - UNIX VIC