A U.S. district court on Thursday ruled that technology used by Intel in its 64-bit Itanium processors infringes on technology patents held by Intergraph, a ruling that could require Intel to hand over at least $150 million in liquidated damages to the smaller company, Intergraph said.
Stories by James Niccolai and Ashlee Vance
Oracle is in discussions with Hewlett-Packard to buy its middleware assets, a move that could provide a much-needed boost to Oracle's application server business, industry sources said.
Hewlett-Packard Co. is about to sell off its middleware assets and exit the business, looking instead to partnerships to meet its customers' middleware needs, HP executives said Tuesday.
Sun Microsystems Inc. has filed a private federal antitrust lawsuit against Microsoft Corp., accusing the company of harming competition by using its monopoly in the market for PC operating systems to undermine the success of Sun's Java technology, the company said Friday.
After warning last month that weak September sales would harm earnings, Apple Computer has reported a fourth-quarter profit before investment gains of 30 US cents a share, slightly behind analysts' revised expectations.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIFORNIA (08/08/2000) - Microsoft Corp. is ramping up its
efforts to become a major player in the emerging world of the wireless Internet.
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager ACT
- Project Manager - Infrastructure WA
- SQL DBA WA
- Technical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - 6 Month Contract - Sydney CBD NSW
- Cyber Security Team/stream Lead VIC
- Senior Functional Consultant NSW
- Senior System Engineer l Office 365,Windows 10, VMWare Workspace NSW
- Senior Project Consultant NSW
- Senior Development DBA - Oracle NSW
- Security Cleared Network Engineer ACT