Melbourne Grammar School has flicked the switch on a new IP-based phone system and wireless network.
Stories by Ed Dawson
The Australian Service Providers Association, SPAN, is pushing for the rise of "preferential handling" of Internet traffic, as opposed to today's approach of first-come, first-served.
Network Appliance (NetApp) has recently announced new agreements with Cisco systems and Veritas to combine their talents into a unified storage offering.
Will large organisations with mission-critical environments embrace open source instead of commercial alternatives?
The uptake of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) within Optus network almost doubled in the period 2002-2003, according to results published in the latest Optus IP Index.
- Principle Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde area NSW
- Operations Manager - Data Centre WA
- Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Telco industry VIC
- Technical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration) VIC
- Technical Business Analyst NSW
- Project Manager QLD
- Change Manager NSW
- System Analyst - Axway ACT
- Business Analyst NSW
- Security Consultant NSW