The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is seeking an urgent injunction to restrain US vendor, StoresOnline, from selling its e-commerce software in Australia.
Stories by Fleur Doidge
NSW infrastructure solutions provider, Tardis Services, has opened a $150,000 IBM demonstration and proof-of-concept centre inside its North Ryde headquarters.
Gartner research has forecast IT services spending to pass $14 billion for the calendar year, up 3.6 per cent from 2006.
US ISP Network Solutions has inked a deal with Queensland domain name distributor Domain Distribution Network (DDN) to resell 'aftermarket' domain names.
NSW reseller Base IT has signed signature-free and scan-free virus protection from Sana Security to plug a hole in its security portfolio.
Satyam Computer Services has opened a solutions centre in Brisbane, mainly to support Queensland clients with a focus on enterprise application solutions.
Perth IT provider ComputerCorp and Melbourne reseller Leading Solutions have agreed to merge, pending shareholder approval.
Despite previously claiming it had no plans to buy out Unwired, the Seven Network has proposed a takeover bid for 100 per cent of the wireless broadband provider of $0.45 a share.
Ingram Micro has taken on a range of data capture and tracking solutions from US-based Wasp Barcode Technologies with a view to targeting the productivity needs of smaller businesses.
Look forward to more new partner initiatives in the last 100 days of 2007 as vendors scramble to escape the tightening screws on ICT spending, according to IDC.
Integrator Global Storage has expanded its 18-month-old relationship with EMC to offer two managed disaster recovery and backup services to Australian SMBs.
Melbourne-based ERP developer, Pronto Software, has signed up a Toronto consultancy, Business Solutions Alliance (BSA), to push its ERP software to Canadian manufacturing, wholesale, retail and distribution customers.
More businesses than ever want to get on the mobility bandwagon yet few service providers are stepping forward to assist, according to an IDC survey.
Fujitsu Consulting in the US has bought Okere, a New York-based consultancy and software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider.
IT automation software vendor, Kaseya, has launched an additional service offering that aims to help its resellers provide better services and support to their customers around the clock.
- Senior Oracle Consultant NSW
- Database Administrator QLD
- Multiple Hadoop Developers Sydney NSW
- Service Delivery Lead QLD
- Hogan Technical Consultant - Brisbane NSW
- Program Evaluation Manager NSW
- DevOps Consultant - Brisbane VIC
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer NSW
- Guidewire Business Analyst QLD
- Dynamics CRM Business Analyst NSW
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud