Some 22,000 to 24,000 attendees are expected to descend on this week's LinuxWorld Conference & Expo in New York -- pretty clear evidence that IT decision-makers more than ever crave business solutions that leverage the benefits of Linux and open source.
Stories by Eileen Cohen
I had less than a day to spend at this year's LinuxWorld Conference & Expo in San Jose, Calif., so I decided to focus on the announcements made by a couple of computing-industry behemoths. Dell Computer Corp. and Hewlett-Packard Co. would have their time in the spotlight on the keynote podium, so I left those particular biggies to their own devices and checked up on IBM Corp. and Sun Microsystems Inc.
- Project Manager VIC
- Senior SAP Business Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Management) NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney QLD
- Web Applications Project Manager NSW
- Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant NSW
- Wintel Engineer QLD
- Business Analyst NSW
- Site Acquisition Coordinator - Sydney based NSW
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane NSW
- Portfolio & Governance Senior Analyst VIC