The chief of ADMA has lambasted government plans to impose compulsory data breach notifications as a threat to the prosperity of hundreds of thousands of Australian businesses.
Stories by Nadia Cameron
The Federal Government will establish a new public company to build the next-generation National Broadband Network (NBN) across Australia.
Fujitsu has acquired Telstra IT services subsidiary, Kaz Group, for $200 million.
Thousands of Victorian customers have been cut-off from telephony and Internet connectivity as a result of the devastating Victorian bushfires.
Telstra (ASX:TLS) CEO, Sol Trujillo, has played down the impact of its exclusion from the government’s National Broadband Network (NBN) on top-line revenues.
EMC will slash 2400 staff from its global workforce as part of a restructure of its Information Infrastructure business. The storage vendor is the latest in a long line of multinationals culling employees in bid to counteract the economic downturn.
Public sector spending, telecoms innovation and a need for better systems management will keep the recruitment market buoyant this year despite the economic slowdown, a new report claims.
Several distributors and systems builders claim Windows XP continues to be in strong demand and have welcomed Microsoft’s decision to make licensing available into mid-2009.
ASX-listed wireless broadband operator, Clever Communications (ASX:CVA), has failed to secure a majority foothold in its rival, BigAir (ASX:BGL), but says it remains committed to expansion this year.
ASX-listed wireless broadband provider, BigAir (ASX:BGL), has taken its WiMax network services to Perth and will announce new customer wins shortly.
Manhattan Software has secured over 90 per cent of shares in ASX-listed software vendor, MYOB (ASX: MYO).
Systems integrator, Leading Solutions, has taken the wrappers off three technology centres showcasing Intel’s vPro remote management technology to customers.
Sales of mini-notebooks (netbooks) and a strong Australian dollar kept the PC market buoyant during the third quarter of this year, according to new IDC figures.
IT services provider, Alphawest, has shed 33 staff following a review of the business.
The Federal Government has declared it will implement the recommendations of the recent Gershon review into its ICT procurement strategy in full.
- Change Manager QLD
- Program Manager NSW
- Transition Manger - Infrastructure Services VIC
- Cyber Security Analyst - Telco VIC
- Associate Project Manager - Infrastructure Services VIC
- Business Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBD NSW
- Team Assistant/Executive Assistant - Telco VIC
- Web Applications Project Manager VIC
- IT Security Support Officers Other
- Infrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry VIC
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.