The Australian government has announced that it will mandate the retention of communications metadata for two years.
Stories by Narelle Clark
It has been argued in a number of forums that the Internet is special, and that the laws applicable to Internet behaviour need to be different to those of the 'offline world' as a result. Correspondingly, the negative argument is also put: That the Internet is not special, and that existing legislation is effective.
- Senior IT Project Manager NSW
- Program Manager l O365, Windows 10, VMWare Workspace NSW
- Security Business Analyst VIC
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney ACT
- IT Security Officer VIC
- Senior Business Analyst QLD
- Senior Project Manager NSW
- IT Field Technician NSW
- Internet Applications Developer - DevOps NSW
- IT Support/ Service Desk Manager NSW