Deteriorating magnetic reel tapes - 3000 of them - took SpectrumData, a Western Australia data recovery and storage company to the petrol-rich Ogaden Basin in Ethiopia.
Stories by Natasha Jayasinghe
The Townsville Port Authority in Queensland has inked an enterprise content management (ECM) deal with Objective Corporation.
Intel is offering a $US1 million bounty in its search for stylish PC design.
Racing Victoria Limited has extended its outsourcing relationship with Unisys announcing a new five-year contract.
Innovation and procurement is the theme of this year's Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) conference to be held in Melbourne next month.
The National Museum of Australia has installed a new human resources information system (HRIS) which has reduced payroll processing by more than 50 percent.
Intel is providing wireless, high-speed Internet networks in one of the most remote locations on Earth, the Amazon.
Lawson Software has announced plans to double its employee base across the Asia-Pacific region.
American Power Conversion (APC) will today open a new Asia-Pacific demonstration and training centre based in Sydney.
BT today announced a new fixed-mobile convergence service for large organisations which will be avaliable in Australia next year.
- Cyber Security Team/stream Lead VIC
- Security Operations Specialist QLD
- Capacity Manager ACT
- Cyber Security Engineer Other
- Cyber Security Architect Other
- Cyber Security Analyst Other
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager NSW
- Senior Business Analyst (Cyber Security) QLD
- Automation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASED NSW
- Senior Program Manager NSW