A wide area network (WAN) installed at Mission Australia subsidiary Mission Employment is extending into other branches of the charity organisation to increase efficiency and productivity.
Stories by Luisa Bustos and Mark Jones
A Victorian health services group led by the Anti-Cancer Council of Victoria is adopting a microwave and ATM-based network to support two new Melbourne campuses.
The WA Health Department has pulled itself back from the brink of network overload with the installation of a million-dollar ATM network.
A NSW south coast consortium is evaluating tenders for a multimillion-dollar ATM network infrastructure to link the region's university campuses, schools, Tafes and local council operations.
- Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Telco industry VIC
- Network Engineer (Voice) SA
- Business Analyst NSW
- DevOps Engineer WA
- The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired QLD
- Technical Field Engineer NSW
- Senior System Administrator - UNIX VIC
- Automation Test Analyst NSW
- Network Engineer (Voice) NSW
- Technical Business Analyst NSW