Oracle has asked the Apache Software Foundation to reconsider its decision to quit the Java SE/EE Executive Committee, and is also acknowledging the ASF's importance to Java's future.
Stories by Chris Kanaracus and Joab Jackson
CPTN Holdings LLC, a consortium of technology companies organized by Microsoft, is purchasing 882 Novell patents for US$450 million cash, according to a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing submitted Monday by Novell.
Frustrated by what they consider poor treatment and lack of interest from Oracle, members of the OpenSolaris Governing Board are essentially delivering an ultimatum to the vendor, asking that it appoint a liaison to the group by no later than Aug. 16, or else the board will be disbanded.
- Project Manager (Network Deployment Pgm) - 6 mth contract - Nth Sydney NSW
- Technical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration) VIC
- Level 2/3 Application Support Specialist QLD
- Senior Technical Business Analyst NSW
- Cloud Test Engineer NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney VIC
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator NSW
- Senior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure) NSW
- Business Analyst VIC
- Business Analyst NSW