ZigBee is a new technology now being deployed for wireless sensor networks. A sensor network is an infrastructure comprised of sensing, computing and communications elements that allows the administrator to instrument, observe and react to events and phenomena in a specified environment.
Stories by Dan Minoli
Second-generation VoIP networks have achieved a fair degree of commercial success. Companies are using the technology to save money on trunking costs and for functional enhancements such as mobility, presence-related functions and unified messaging. VoIP networks are beginning to support roaming from Ethernet-based phones to mobile service. Large companies are using VoIP for contact centre support and carriers are deploying VoIP services to generate new revenue to replace the revenue lost from traditional TDM services.
- Engineer Control Systems Specialist SA
- Organisational Change Manager NSW
- Unix System Administrator NSW
- Business Analyst ACT
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane VIC
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant - Brisbane NSW
- Virtualisation Network Engineer VIC
- Technical Testers ? API testing QLD
- Technical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis) VIC
- Business Analyst NSW