Microsoft Corp. continued to investigate the leak of some of the closely-guarded code underlying its Windows 2000 and Windows NT products Friday as a partner company, Mainsoft Corp., responded to allegations that it was the source of the leak.
Stories by Paul Roberts and Joris Evers
Microsoft Corp. is revising a security patch for Windows XP systems with Service Pack 1 installed after customers complained that installing the patch slowed their systems down to a crawl.
The bad news continued on Thursday for Arab satellite television network Al-Jazeera. A hacker hijacked the network's domain, www.aljazeera.net, pointing visitors to another site that displayed a pro-war message.
- Network Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initially NSW
- Agile Business Analyst ACT
- Communications Specialist SA
- Network Engineer NSW
- Program Manager SA
- Sales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions Provider VIC
- Business Analyst - Business Process Improvement - Six Sigma Black Belt VIC
- Azure Consultant / Architect VIC
- Project Manager QLD
- Business Analyst ACT