Many IT professionals are having a difficult time finding enough quality job opportunities in today's tight job market. At the same time, I've heard from people who are getting multiple job offers from companies they want to work for. These people have somehow identified the secrets to uncovering job interviews with attractive companies.
Stories by Jay Litton
I've been in sales and sales management my entire career, but everyone is in sales during a job search or an effort to win a promotion. One thing I've observed is that persistence is unquestionably one of the most vital characteristics of successful selling. Many times that extra phone call or some creative follow-up has played a key role in enabling me to win someone over. However, if you're not careful, that persistence can make a prospect perceive you as a pest.
- Mining Planning System Engineer QLD
- Project Control Analyst SA
- Internet Applications Developer - DevOps NSW
- Digital Business Analyst/ Quality Assurance Analyst VIC
- Project Manager VIC
- Hogan Technical Consultant QLD
- SAP Fiori + UI5 Architect NSW
- Senior Agile Business Analyst NSW
- ICT Security Analyst ACT
- CISCO Project Manager NSW