Although object-based storage systems have been on the market for only a few years, they have been relatively successful, in terms of total number of sales and overall capacity sold. Customers as well as the press have shown significant interest in these products.
Stories by Randy Kerns
Do you remember all the promotional hype about storage service providers (SSP)? Several years ago, some start-ups attempted to develop a new business practice by allowing companies to outsource their storage requirements. The SSPs would either provide the connections for remote storage services or deliver on-site storage operations managed by them. The idea was that storage could be provided and managed more economically by the SSP than by the customer.
- Cloud Engineer NSW
- Change and Communications Manager QLD
- Network Engineer SA
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager ACT
- Senior Business Analyst QLD
- Senior Information Security Consultant NSW
- Network Engineer NSW
- Network Engineer (RUN-BAU) VIC
- Mining Planning System Engineer QLD
- Database Systems Specialist - Bathurst ( NSW ) NSW