Microsoft Sweden offered extra "marketing contributions" to its business partners to encourage them to vote for the adoption of Microsoft's Office Open XML format as a standard at a meeting of Sweden's national standards body this week, according to e-mail messages made available to Computer Sweden.
Stories by Daniel Goldberg
About 8 million kronor, approximately US$1.2 million, has been stolen from the Scandinavian bank Nordea in what is thought to be the largest-ever IT scam targeted against a Swedish online bank.
- Operations Manager - Data Centre WA
- Network Data Engineer WA
- Project Manager VIC
- ISAM Administrator VIC
- Patching Manager VIC
- Senior System Engineer NSW
- Automation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - Sydney NSW
- Security Leads - $800 per day Other
- Cyber Security Threat Management Specialist Other
- Business Analyst - Application Development WA