The outage of Dutch bank Rabobank last weekend was caused by a massive DDoS attack. The perpetrators are still unknown. The bank reports the attack to the police.
Stories by Jasper Bakker
Adobe provides its beleaguered PDF reader with sandbox technology to thwart exploits. "This is coming out in the next major release", reveals Brad Arkin, head of security at Adobe, to Webwereld.
Dutch anti-piracy foundation Brein has failed in its attempt to force Dutch ISP Ziggo to block access to The Pirate Bay. The famous torrent site will remain accessible for Ziggo subscribers.
- Change and Communications Manager QLD
- IBM FileNet Consultants SA
- IT Field Technician NSW
- Senior Technical Specialist ? Middleware Lead VIC
- CISCO Project Manager ACT
- Security Operations Specialist QLD
- Security Business Analyst VIC
- Network Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initially NSW
- Unix System Administrator NSW
- Service Delivery Manager WA