EMC has announced an expansion of its Proven Professional training and certification program, which aims to better help customers and partners to develop expertise on deploying EMC information lifecycle management (ILM) solutions.
Stories by IDG staff writers
SAS AB recently announced the introduction of SAS Innovation Analysis, an application service provider (ASP) solution that aims to deliver patent intelligence to life sciences, high-tech, consumer packaged products and manufacturing firms that depend on comprehensive analyses of their own and their competitors' patent rights, to make more informed strategic business decisions.
Sygate Technologies is unveiling this week the latest revision of Secure Enterprise (SSE), its host-based security product that locks down end points by monitoring for policy compliance. Although the core focus of the product remains the same -- those hoping to see an interface change will be disappointed -- version 4.0 has added some interesting features since we the previous version.
Cognos has developed a new version of its ReportNet reporting tool, offering new language support, better Microsoft Office integration and support for a broad range of data sources, including integration with IBM and SAP BW environments, the company says.
Hewlett-Packard (HP) says it has introduced a business protection solution, called the Ultimate Data Protection Solution, to address the issues of the modern business world's overflow of data, data creation, as well as huge volumes of data being stored daily.
.NET is Microsoft's vision for computing. Introduced with great fanfare more than two years ago, .NET promises to use common Internet protocols to seamlessly interconnect devices, data and applications. Heavily reliant on XML, .NET is designed to allow users to access applications and data wherever they may be on whatever device is most convenient.
Networking supplier 3Com has announced a plan to scale its LAN telephony platform to support larger enterprises, after unveiling a broad strategy extending voice capabilities across its portfolio of data networking products.
- Linux & Windows Systems Engineer - Brisbane NSW
- Project Coordinator VIC
- Business analyst - Insurance Background QLD
- Linux & Windows Systems Engineer - Brisbane QLD
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer NSW
- Organisational Change Manager NSW
- System Administrator NSW
- Team Assistant/Executive Assistant - Telco VIC
- Security Consultant Other
- Systems Support Specialist- Network Systems QLD
- Business transforms when it comes together | Unite your IT , Ops, and Applications teams with shared solutions. Get Ready - Red Hat Cloud
- Upskill your Team. Transition your Career. Cyber Security Foundation & Practitioner™ instructor-led course, for anyone needing a solid understanding of Cyber Security.