Quantum Corp. has agreed to pay competitor Imation Corp. US$5 million as part of a settlement that ends their legal battle over the production of Digital Linear Tape (DLT) products, the companies announced Wednesday.
Stories by James Niccolai and Matt Berger
Intel has cancelled its plans to sell chips for Infiniband products, a company spokesman confirmed Friday. One analyst said the move likely isn't a major setback for the emerging I/O technology, which is being supported by several other big vendors.
- Information Security Analyst NSW
- Network Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initially NSW
- Business Project Manager NSW
- Senior Information Security Consultant NSW
- Perl Developer - DevOps NSW
- IT Security Officer ACT
- Business Analyst NSW
- Iteration Manager - Telco VIC
- Unix System Administrator NSW
- Project Manager QLD