Doctors and health officials who lose laptops containing patient information could face prosecution under new rules being considered by the U.K. Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).
Stories by John Dunn
McAfee has been forced to backtrack on claims that one of its products was misrepresented in a test of anti-phishing toolbars.
- Network Engineer NSW
- Senior IT Business Analyst VIC
- Automation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASED VIC
- Data Migration Test Analyst NSW
- Technical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9 VIC
- Cyber Security Engineer Other
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant - Brisbane Other
- Project Manager VIC
- Automation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASED NSW
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager ACT