Computerworld Australia's hot jobs round-up: 25 July 2011
- 25 July, 2011 10:01
Unknown organisation - Clicks IT Recruitment: SharePoint Expert
Job Type: 6 month contract
- Demonstrated experience in the development and review of technical documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in the deployment of a production SharePoint server farm.
- Demonstrated experience in the analysis, design, development and implementation of SharePoint solutions, especially SharePoint 2010.
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with liaising with Stakeholders at all levels within the systems delivery lifecycle to achieve positive outcomes.
- Experience with mentoring staff and providing knowledge transfer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Unknown organisation - Clicks IT Recruitment: Solutions Architect
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job Type: 12 months+ contract
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Solution Architect in a large environment
- Knowledge of web based technologies, relational data base technologies, intranet/internet, portal technologies, collaboration tools, networks and infrastructure architectures
- Architectural knowledge of integration, workflow and messaging technologies
- Solid understanding of System Development Life Cycle.
- Demonstrated experience developing proposals and the ability to conceptualise solutions to provide options
- Understanding of Prince 2 project methodologies.
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Senior Java Developers – Maintenance, Java6, Spring3, Hibernate
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $81k - $100k
- You will be a qualified professional who has worked with a Kanban methodology or otherwise adapted an Agile or Lean development methodology to suit the needs of a team where interruptions and changing priorities are common.
- Technical Skills: * Java 6, JMeter, jUnit, EasyMock * Hibernate, Spring 3, Subversion * Routine Database Administration (PostgreSQL, Oracle) * Advanced Linux/Solaris skills (scripting) * Advanced analysis and problem-solving skills, especially in distributed applications
- Proven experience in writing commercial, unit-tested Java code as part of large software engineering groups
- Proven experience working in a continuous integration environment and prefer collective code ownership
- Proven experience in designing software used by other software engineers, and have supported those engineers in the adoption of your solutions
- Experience in a production-support role, concurrently supporting several applications which are under active feature development
- Proven experience communicating effectively with 1st and 2nd level support staff and other non-technical stakeholders.
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Technical Development Manager (ColdFusion Environment)
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $101k - $130k p.a.
- 7 year's development skills, in ColdFusion, (PHP or .Net may be considered but is not ideal)
- Strong experience across a variety of desktop and server operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Unix
- Strong experience across multiple web server and content management systems
- Strong database experience with MySQL, MS SQL or alternative
- Significant experience in quoting, architecting and delivering customised technical solutions
- Leadership and management of a development team, including managing and improving the quality of developer output
- Experienced in a digital agency environment
- The ability to work under pressure and provide timely solutions to technical issues as they arise
- Experience in change or release management will be highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Great communication and management skills
- Integration experience using DTS, SSIS, Web Services, Cast Iron
- Experience with methodologies or frameworks such as Agile
Dolby Australia - Seek: C++ Software Engineer - Mobile
Location: Sydney, NSW
Job Type: N/A
- 3+ years experience with programming in C/C++;
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering required;
- Object oriented software design skills;
- Deep understanding of software development;
- An understanding of digital signal processing;
- The ability to work unsupervised when required.
- Experience with cross-platform development on Windows and Linux;
- Experience implementing and optimizing DSP algorithms on PC or embedded platforms;
- Knowledge of audio and video codecs: Dolby Digital, AAC, MP3, MPEG-2 audio, MPEG-4/H.264 video;
- Critical listening skills and/or audio/music related experience;
- Experience with Python.