Computer Associates International Inc. has released eTrust Internet Defense, an integrated software package designed to protect companies doing business online from attacks and security breaches.
CA's eTrust package includes six programs, which can be licensed separately or as a suite:
- eTrust Firewall, which enables companies to provide authorized users with Internet/intranet/extranet access.
- eTrust Content Inspection, which includes real-time attack intervention, and automatic detection, blocking and notification of all types of malicious content.
- eTrust Intrusion Detection, which provides real-time, nonintrusive detection, policy-based alerts and automatic prevention.
- eTrust VPN, which lets companies keep their e-business systems safe from hackers.
- eTrust Anti-virus, which provides real-time protection.
- eTrust Internet Defense, which allows companies to migrate to the complete software suite and lets e-businesses take advantage of CA's risk assessment services.