GreyMagic Software has found three vulnerabilities in Adobe's SVG Viewer, used for parsing Scalable Vector Graphics. One flaw helps bypass a disabled Active Scripting setting in Internet Explorer. Another flaw could be exploited by an attacker to read any file on the affected system. And a third flaw could be used to redirect users to the attacker's URL of choice.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.