T-Online Sets IPO Date for April 17

MUNICH (03/09/2000) - T-Online International AG plans to issue its first shares on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange on April 17, Deutsche Telekom AG said yesterday.

Private investors will have the chance to register for T-Online shares between April 3 and April 12, Deutsche Telekom said in a statement.

Customers of T-Online -- Germany's largest Internet service provider with some 4.2 million subscribers -- will receive preference for the shares, Deutsche Telekom said.

Deutsche Telekom is offering about 10 percent of its ISP or 100 million shares to the public, keeping the remaining 90 percent. [See "DT Plans April IPO for T-Online Subsidiary," Jan. 26.]Deutsche Telekom, in Bonn, can be reached at +49-228-181-4949, or on the Web at http://www.telekom.de.

Join the newsletter!


Sign up to gain exclusive access to email subscriptions, event invitations, competitions, giveaways, and much more.

Membership is free, and your security and privacy remain protected. View our privacy policy before signing up.

Error: Please check your email address.

More about Deutsche TelekomT-Online

Show Comments