Diary note; Alphawest Banking, Finance & Insurance Leadership Forum
- 24 February, 2005 15:00
<p>WHAT: Alphawest Banking, Finance & Insurance Leadership Forum</p>
<p>WHEN: Friday, 11th March (12pm – 2.30pm)</p>
<p>WHERE: Quay Restaurant, Overseas Passenger Terminal, The Rocks, Sydney</p>
<p>COST: free (Registration includes lunch.)</p>
<p>CONTACT: Lou Storie ph: 02 9263 5803 email: firstname.lastname@example.org</p>
<p>Alphawest Banking, Finance & Insurance Leadership Forum</p>
<p>The inaugural Alphawest Banking, Finance & Insurance Leadership Forum is designed to facilitate the sharing of information and knowledge on the challenges being faced by senior management in the Banking, Finance and Insurance industries.
The event is specifically prepared for an audience of CIOs in the banking, financial and insurance markets throughout NSW.</p>
<p>- Fiona Rankin, CIO, Resimac Ltd.
Fiona will share her strategies and successes.</p>
<p>- Kevin Bloch, Regional Manager of Advanced Technologies & New Markets, Cisco Systems Australia and New Zealand.
Kevin will share visions and trends to ensure your business remains defended.</p>
- Rio Tinto’s ‘world’s biggest robot’ makes first driverless delivery
- Telstra turns on LTE broadcast technology
- Katy Perry, Elon Musk and Donald Trump lose followers after Twitter policy change
- People trying to opt-out of My Health Record find they already have one
- My Health Record opt-out window opens