Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba started November off with a bang. The company made US$17.79 billion during its Singles Day sale on Nov. 11, a 32 percent jump from last year. Compare that to Amazon's $32.71 billion in revenue for an entire quarter! The annual sale began in 2009 as a way to persuade millions of single Chinese people to purchase gifts for themselves. Since 2009, the event has grown from 27 participating merchants to nearly 100,000.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible