Enterprise service management company ServiceNow has recruited former Optus Business IT director Apurva (Aps) Chikhalikar for a newly create C-level role in the Asia Pacific and Japan region.
Chikhalikar has taken on the role of chief strategy officer for APJ, ServiceNow announced today.
“Having rolled out a successful ServiceNow implementation at Optus, and having experienced first-hand the great efficiencies and transformational benefits we were able to achieve, the opportunity to join ServiceNow in a new strategic role was too good to turn down,” Chikhalikar said in a statement.
Chikhalikar’s role as CSO will be focussed on business strategy and solving customer challenges, ServiceNow said.
“His remit will also include driving industry collaboration, technology partnerships, and partnering with institutional leaders, special committees, and consultants to support the execution of key initiatives around the region,” the company said in a statement.
- Optus and CBA head back to uni to solve the cyber security skills crisis
- ServiceNow looks beyond ITSM to customer service management
- Customer experience at heart of NextDC service management project
- Optus profit down in Q1
- Optus expands cyber offering with Palo Alto Networks
- Can process assessments be automated?
- Overcoming the skeptics: Why organisations need to prepare for a digital workforce