Security firm Centrify Corporation has appointed Lachlan McKenzie as its Australian and New Zealand country manager. He replaces Derek Morwood who was A/NZ regional sales manager.
McKenzie was previously account executive at Zendesk.
Centrify Asia Pacific sales senior director Niall King said McKenzie had demonstrated a track record of rapidly building a business in Australia.
“Lachlan is a self-starter who over the past four years has built up the Australian business of Zendesk, a company that has rapidly evolved from a Silicon Valley start-up to a major software as a service [SaaS] provider and recently enjoyed a very successful IPO,” he said.
According to McKenzie, Centrify has been very successful in the finance and government sectors in the US, where it counts more than half the Fortune 50 companies as its customers.
“I intend to take advantage of that credibility down here, a goal that should be made easier by our relocation to Melbourne,” he said.
Centrify recently re-located its head office from Brisbane to Melbourne.
Follow Hamish Barwick on Twitter: @HamishBarwick
- More boards taking IT risk management seriously
- Nimble Storage creates A/NZ managing director role
- JB Hi-Fi appoints new CIO
- Deloitte calls for cyber security health checks
- Hitachi Data Systems appoints new GM
- Facebook appoints new A/NZ MD
- 2015 Cyber Security Challenge to attract over 250 students
- Anatomy of a social engineering scam