CSC has hired Sam Johnston as its new Australia and New Zealand CTO.
He replaces Bob Hayward who left the vendor in November to establish a KPMG Asia Pacific centre of excellence for IT leaders in Singapore.
CSC senior principal technologist Mark Nebreda served as acting CTO prior to the appointment.
Johnston was previously Equinix’s director of cloud and IT services based in London. He will be tasked with growing CSC's business in the region.
CSC A/NZ managing director Seelan Nayagam said the next phase of growth revolves around its ability to drive further development of next generation technology solutions.
“We look forward to having Johnston lead CSC on this journey and make significant contributions to the digital transformation of our clients in A/NZ,” added Nayagam.
Follow Hamish Barwick on Twitter: @HamishBarwick
- SAP appoints new A/NZ COO
- In brief: Webroot appoints new APAC managing director
- In brief: Intel Security hires new APAC president
- Yahoo7 replaces CTO role with director of technology
- Nimble Storage creates A/NZ managing director role
- CSC to acquire UXC for $428m
- CSC unveils revised UXC acquisition deal