CIOs at Humana, Progressive, Vanguard, Western Union and other huge companies talk candidly about where they are with cloud computing -- some are "all in" with all things cloud, others are proceeding more cautiously with, say, public cloud for specific types of apps -- and some of the lessons they've learned along the way. Skills development, avoiding vendor lock-in and security issues are all on their minds, too.
Wherever you are with cloud computing, you'll find something of interest in this multi-publication package, created by reporters, designers and editors at Computerworld, Network World, CIO and CIO.com.
- CIOs adopt down-to-earth cloud strategy
- CIOs share must-have cloud skills
- Slideshow: How giant companies see the cloud
- CIOs face cloud computing challenges
- What giant companies won't put in the cloud
- 13 tips to achieve cloud success