Australia is leading the way internationally with the introduction of antispam legislation that is currently before Parliament. While the European Union and the US are introducing similar laws, Australia has taken a tough stance proposing fines of up to $1.1 million a day. Last week Computerworld provided an outline of the Spam Bill 2003 and its role in the global battle against bulging inboxes. This week in part two of this special feature, IT managers share their views on the legislation and Computerworld goes behind the scenes to look at the political machinations unfolding in Parliament as the major parties debate the passage of the bill.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.