The way the Web-based administration defaults are set of the Linksys EtherFast Cable/DSL Firewall Router (BEFSX41), it is possible for an attacker to modify the router settings indirectly via a URL sent to an unsuspecting user. Linksys has released a firmware update to protect against this Vulnerability.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.