Internet penetration reached 60 per cent in the US in January 2001 according to The Internet Ratings Report from Nielsen//NetRatings, The report revealed that more than 168 million people had Web access from either the home or the workplace in January. These numbers account for the overlap of Web surfers who have access to the Internet from both work and home. Viewed separately, at-work Internet penetration accounted for 14 per cent of all Web access, or 41 million office workers, while home Internet access comprised 58 per cent or 162 million surfers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.