The following is a list of IT-related companies that had offices in the World Trade Center towers:
Tower 1 - North Tower
- AT&T Corp., 51st floor. (unconfirmed)
- Avenir Inc., 78th floor. A software developer with offices in five U.S. states and India.
- Avesta Computer Services Ltd., 21st floor. An IT consulting and software services company, established in 1994, with three other offices in the U.S. and a development facility in India.
- Blue Sky Technologies Inc., 46th floor.
- Cheng Xiang Trading USA Inc., 22nd floor. (unconfirmed)- EMeritus Communications, 83rd floor. (unconfirmed)- Global Crossing Holdings Ltd., 83rd floor. (unconfirmed)- Kanebo Information Systems Corp., 46th floor. The information systems division of Japanese cosmetics company Kanebo Ltd.
- Martin Progressive LLC, 77th floor. An IT consulting and outsourcing company with offices in six U.S. cities and London.
- Meganet Management Consultants Inc., 46th floor.
- Network Plus Inc., 81st floor.
- Securant Technologies, 79th floor.
- Strategic Communications Inc., 46th floor.
- Suggested Open System Inc., 46th floor.
- The Beast Dot Com Inc., 80th floor.
Tower 2 - South Tower
- Paging Network of New York, 14th floor.
- Sun Microsystems Inc., 25th and 26th floors. (unconfirmed)The five companies marked "unconfirmed" were reported by the Associated Press to be present in the buildings although IDG News Service could not independently confirm these offices.