Despite the current economic slowdown, consumer online spending increased substantially in February from January as well as from the same period a year earlier, according to a study by Forrester Research Inc. The study, released last week, found that consumers spent nearly US$3.4 billion in February compared with $3 billion in January. That was a sharp gain from the $2.4 billion spent online in February 2000.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.