Entrust.net Inc., a Web services subsidiary of Entrust Technologies Inc., last week announced a code-signing certificate service as part of its digital certificate offerings. The service will provide browsers and other applications with the ability to reject certificates that are deemed untrustworthy or have been revoked, according to the company.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible