Google resolved an outage that prevented millions of users from accessing their Gmail accounts. Oracle CEO Larry Ellison says the company considered buying Palm and Blackberry maker RIM in a failed effort to build its own smartphone. The Japanese government will rebuild 8 cities using "smart city" technologies. Facebook is launching a new service called Offers.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible