The Byte, Feb. 13, 2012 Microsoft's online store in India is hacked by EvilShadow team. Apple asks the Fair Labor Association to inspect Foxconn. White House CTO Aneesh Chopra resigns from the nation's top technology post. The FCC maps mobile broadband penetration and hopes to fix dead zones.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.