The Byte, Jan. 31, 2012 Sources in the Taiwan smartphone supply chain say that a number of device makers are delaying new models on the heels of the iPhone's record success. Samsung still isn't allowed to sell the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the latest ruling in Germany and the European Commission is also investigating the company for breach of competition law Toshiba and Fujitsu joined other tech companies in Japan as they booked deep losses in their latest quarter.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.