Out of Apax comes Damovo

Australia is one of five key markets in 19 countries to be targeted by the newly formed global business solutions provider Damovo.

Damovo was spun out of Ericsson Enterprise (known as Ericsson Corporate Networks in Australia), which was the direct sales and services arm of Ericsson. Apax Partners Funds recently bought 80 per cent of the operation from Ericsson for $US480 million, with Ericsson retaining the other 20 per cent.

Damovo hits the ground running with 2500 employees globally, an annual turnover of one billion euro ($A1.73 billion) and customers in government, banking, public services, utilities and healthcare.

In Australia -- where an enterprise relationship management centre is being set up -- Damovo lands with 180 staff with a view to doubling that within six months. It is claiming Australian revenues in excess of $100 million and forecasting 50 per cent growth over the next 12 months.

The company offers managed services, contact centre solutions, voice switching, mobility solutions and both data and voice and data networks. Australian customers include NAB, TABCorp, ANZ, Ford, Vodafone, Boeing and Energy Australia, and has partnerships with Extreme Networks, Rockwell Electronic Commerce, Genesys, EDS and Telstra.

Join the newsletter!

Error: Please check your email address.

More about ANZ Banking GroupBoeing AustraliaDamovoEDS AustraliaEnergy AustraliaEricsson AustraliaEricsson EnterpriseExtreme NetworksGenesysGlobal Business SolutionsNABRockwellTelstra CorporationVodafone

Show Comments