Gadzoox Networks Inc., a San Jose-based vendor of SAN technology, said it raised US$7.5 million through the sale of stock to two investment firms. The company said the money will be used to bankroll the launch of its new line of 2G bit/sec. SAN switches and fund future product development.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.