SGI has released a patch for the Apache Web server to fix a couple of flaws found in the open source code. The first deals with the way log files are written to the server. In some cases, any file with a .log extension could be written to the server. Secondly, a vulnerability in the Multiviews navigation function could display a directory page rather than the request index. For more, go to ftp://patches.sgi.com/support/free/security/advisories/20020301-01-P
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.