Unknown organisation - Clicks IT Recruitment: Lead Business Analyst
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job Type: N/A
Salary: $120,000-$130,000 plus super
- Solid experience in ICT in a business analyst and system design and implementation
- Ability to identify and respond to stakeholders' issues
- Experience in managing a team of business analysts (3 -4 BA's)
- Coaching and Mentoring skills, with proven ability in this area
- Excellent communication - written and verbal
- Relevant qualifications in IT - highly desirable
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Ruby on Rails, MySql – Information Specialist
Job Type: contract
Salary: $51 - $100 per hour
- Proven diligence/attention to detail
- Experienced in database development/documentation
- Process development Experience (around inputs/outputs of data)
- Proven experience in creating and managing complex databases
- Process development and management experience
- Change Management understanding
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Wintel Engineer - VMware
Location: North Sydney, NSW
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $81,000 - 100,999 (pa)
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Systems/Computer Engineering and equivalent experience
- Experience in Implementation of solutions consisting of Microsoft Server suite of products, Virus Management, Enterprise Backup, SAN/NAS Storage
- Experience with VMware is essential
- Familiarity with Network Technologies
- Experience with various Security Technology vendors
- Experience with various hardware vendors equipment such as HP, IBM, Oracle/SUN, DELL and NetApp.
- Experience with Database tools and technology, Oracle, MS SQL, (desirable)
- Experience with Messaging technology, Exchange, Notes, (desirable)
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Business Systems Analyst
Job Type: Contract
- Understanding of contemporary ICT technologies and how they are applied to achieve best practice application solutions.
- The acquiring of business information and technical data and presenting information in a structured format.
- Previous experience in the auditing of infrastructure and business software preferably in a government organisation.
- Change programs and projects.
Fujitsu Australia - Seek: Senior Systems Engineer – Storage and Backup
Location: St Kilda, Melbourne
Job Type: Full time
- Technical experience/ skills required for this role are:
- Documentation of proposals and design (this is a substantial requirement)
- Windows 2000/2003/2007/2010 Professional experience/qualifications (OS & Office suite) would be an advantage
- AIX\UNIX experience/qualifications including design/implementation/support
- Extensive experience with scripting, eg, PERL, Shell, etc
- 5+ years relevant SAN experience including design/implementation/support
- 3+ years relevant Backup\Recovery technology experience including design/implementation/support with products such as IBM TSM
- Extensive Understanding of WAN/LAN networking
- Understanding of Firewalls would be desirable
- Experience across Large commercial UNIX and INTEL environments.
- Very good knowledge and use of SAN switches Brocade and Cisco
- Very good knowledge and use of IBM Storage DS8000, DS6000, DS5000, DS4000 and ESS.
- Very good knowledge and use of SVC, Flashcopy, Metro-Mirroring configurations
- Good working knowledge and use of NAS devices, eg, Netapp, N-Series
- Very good knowledge and use of TPC suite
- Practical involvement, setup and support of Disaster recovery using IBM DISK and Management tools.
- Personal and communication skills are essential as negotiation with other Fujitsu support groups and Enterprise Services customers
- Ability to manage workload & operational responsibilities is essential
- Ability to work well in a team, excellent verbal and written communication skills, proactive and reactive
- High degree of analytical ability to investigate and resolve problems under pressure.
- Work autonomously and be pro-active to show their commitment to the success of the team and the business
- An appreciation for the fluctuating nature of project work, an ability to work under pressure is a must