Unknown organisation - Clicks IT Recruitment: Enterprise Data Architect
Job Type: Three month contract, subject to extension
- Demonstrated extensive, successful experience in developing and communicating data architecture, requirements, key implications, and successful implementations in a large, complex, corporate environment operating across multi-sites 24/7
- Demonstrated knowledge of data architecture frameworks, applications, and translating frameworks into pragmatic and appropriate change programs for a variety of organisations
- Proven ability to implement and successfully manage data architecture governance across a wide variety of technical and business stakeholders, including demonstrated ability to develop data related policy and standards, and supporting procedures and processes to drive the data architectural practice
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in information and data architecture, including information policy formation, data and information modelling, and successful implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) solutions across an enterprise
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in all phase of business intelligence solutions implementation, from initial data requirements, through data sourcing and quality implications, process and technical design aspects, to successful implementation
Unknown organisation - Clicks IT Recruitment: GIS Analyst - Remote Sensing
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job Type: Contract plus extensions
- Managing Spatial Data. i.e Vector and Raster datasets
- GIS software; ESRI ArcGIS/Arcmap, Arcinfo.
- Raster processing software; ERmapper, ERDAS Imagine, ArcInfo GRID
- Using LIDAR/ALS elevation datasets.
- Self motivated, quick learner with limited supervision.
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Software License Analyst
Job Type: Full time
- Typically 5 years experience in a software asset and configuration management or technical service support role managing software licenses and software products.
- ITIL certification or working knowledge.
- IT or Customer Service Industry training or experience.
- Exposure to IT software service management processes.
- Experience with software usage metering tools and reports, specifically SCCM
- Experience in managing software installations across multiple platforms including Windows, Wintel, UNIX and mainframe
- Experience with software distribution and discovery tools such as AMO, SCCM and Tivoli
- Extensive knowledge of software licensing terms and conditions across multiple platforms
- Extensive knowledge of software management processes across multiple platforms
- Sound Microsoft Access, Excel and Word skills
- Working ICT Infrastructure knowledge.
- Sound customer service skills.
- Exposure to Unicenter Service Desk an advantage
- Exposure to Unicenter Asset Management tool an advantage
Unknown organisation - Candle ICT: Senior Desktop Engineer)
Job Type: Contract
- Server Administration (Active Directory and Security)
- Detailed knowledge of MS SQL and MS Access
- Document imaging, storage and retrieval systems
- Computer support and troubleshooting
- Change and Project Management methodologies
- Strong networking administration experience
Wolfbyte - Seek: Technology Manager
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Job Type: N/A
- Apple and Microsoft hybrid environments
- Virtualization Technologies (VMware etc)
- Solution design and pre-sales support
- Network configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance (IP, VPN, ISP and routers etc)
- Installation and repairs on hardware, software and peripheral devices
- Cloud services such as Google Apps
- Skills in other areas such as system monitoring, deployment solutions and high availability would also be an advantage
- Certifications in the following areas will be highly regarded:
- Tertiary education in a relevant IT discipline
- Google Apps